Please find below some useful information in order to enjoy every moment of your stay. Do not miss any concerts and activities, thanks to the free shuttles and the updated information.
Please note that in order to respond to the different restrictions and to prevent the propagation of the Covid-19, some last-minute changes might occur. Follow us on Facebook to be updated and follow the news concerning the Carrefour mondial de l’accordéon!
► Shuttle Bus
In order to facilitate travelling, a free shuttles service will be available for the duration of the festival.
The timetable will be available here.
The shuttle stops are:
- Camping Coop des Érables (860 Boulevard Taché O)
- Hôtel l’Oiselière (105 Chemin des Poirier)
- Days inn Montmagny ( 218 Chemin des Poirier)
- ÉconoLodge Montmagny (205 Chemin des Poirier)
- École secondaire Louis-Jacques Casault (141 Boulevard Taché E)
- Musée de l’accordéon (301 Boulevard Taché O)
- Camping Pointe-aux-Oies (45 Avenue du Bassin N)
► Musical animations
► Sites map
The 2022 concert sites’ map will be available soon.
► Access to Montmagny
Montmagny is located in the Chaudière-Appalaches region about an hour east of Quebec City and an hour and a half west of Rivière-du-Loup.
- From Quebec City:
– Highway 20 East, Exit 378 or 376
- From Rivière-du-Loup:m
– Highway 20 West, Exit 376 or 378
► Parking lots
Parking lots are available at the following places:
- For the Accordion Museum
– On du Bassin Nord
- For Edwin-Bélanger Hall (Louis-Jacques-Casault School)
– 141, boul. Taché Est. Please use the rear access for long-term parking.
- For outdoor stages downtown and at the École internationale de musique
– Commission scolaire de la Côte-du-Sud building, 157 rue Saint-Louis
- Many parking lots are available on rue Saint-Louis (along the river).
Many hotels, inns, and campsites are there to welcome you during your stay.
You are invited to visit our partner’s websites for a complete list:
Here is a non-complete list of the accommodation available in the area:
► Disable people
These stages have universal access.
- Edwin-Bélanger Hall
- Outdoor stages (Accordion Museum, Place Montel)
However, the indoor stage in the Accordion Museum and the École internationale de musique Hall are not accessible to disable people.