Please find below some useful information in order to enjoy every moment of your stay. Do not miss any concerts and activities, thanks to the free shuttles and the updated information.
Follow us on Facebook to be updated and follow the news concerning the 2023 Carrefour mondial de l’accordéon !
► Shuttle Bus
In order to facilitate travelling, a free shuttles service will be available for the duration of the festival.
The timetable is available!
The shuttle stops are:
- EconoLodge Montmagny (205 Chemin des Poirier)
- Hôtel l’Oiselière (105 Chemin des Poirier)
- Days Inn Montmagny ( 218 Chemin des Poirier)
- École secondaire Louis-Jacques Casault (141 Boulevard Taché E)
- Musée de l’accordéon (301 Boulevard Taché O)
- Espace citoyen et Camping Pointe-aux-Oies (45 Avenue du Bassin N)
Montmagny is located in the Chaudière-Appalaches region about an hour east of Quebec City and an hour and a half west of Rivière-du-Loup.
- From Quebec City :
– Highway 20 East, Exit 378 or 376
- From Rivière-du-Loup :
– Highway 20 West, Exit 376 or 378
► Access to Montmagny
Parking lots are available at the following places:
- For the Accordion Museum
– On du Bassin Nord
- For Edwin-Bélanger Hall (Louis-Jacques-Casault School)
– 141, boul. Taché Est. Please use the rear access for long-term parking.
- For outdoor stages downtown and at the École internationale de musique
– Commission scolaire de la Côte-du-Sud building, 157 rue Saint-Louis
- For Espace citoyen
– A space of approximately 200 parking spaces is available on the site
- Many parking lots are available on rue Saint-Louis (along the river).
Please note that a free shuttle is also offered to avoid having to take your vehicles.
► Parking lots
Many hotels, inns, and campsites are there to welcome you during your stay.
You are invited to visit our partner’s websites for a complete list:
- Montmagny et les iles : 1 800-463-5643
- Tourisme Chaudière-Appalaches : 1 888-831-4411
Here is a non-complete list of the accommodation available in the area:
These stages have universal access.
- Espace Citoyen
- Parc du Marais
- Outdoors stage (Musée de l’accordéon et à la Place Montel)
- François Prévost
However, the indoor stage in the Accordion Museum and the École internationale de musique Hall are not accessible to disable people.