Le Musée de l’accordéon recherche 2 guides-interprètes
The Accordion Museum is looking for two guide-interpreters for the summer season! These persons will work under the supervision of the Museum’s Director General.
– Animate the Museum visits, answer visitor’s questions;
– Manage the ticket office;
– Participate in the integration of data for the Museum’s new digital exhibition;
– Maintain Museum statistics and enter data into the required files;
– Disinfection and other related tasks.
Salary and schedule
1 position (12 weeks) – $15.25/h, 30h/week
1 position (9 weeks) – $15.25/h, 30h/week
Those interested must be at least 16 years old during the summer. Address to send CVs: firstname.lastname@example.org